v. a.
Undo, unwind, unfold, untie.

New dictionary of synonyms. 2014.


Look at other dictionaries:

  • Unclew — Un*clew , v. t. [1st pref. un + clew.] To unwind, unfold, or untie; hence, to undo; to ruin. Shak. [1913 Webster] …   The Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • unclew — unclewˈ transitive verb (archaic) To unwind, unfold or undo …   Useful english dictionary

  • unclue — var. unclew v …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”